There are several ways to dry up water:
- Ventilation. If the humidity is not too intense, then you can open doors and windows for air to circulate.
- Use Fans. You may need some help to move air around in the room. You can use a fan to move air around.
- Dehumidifiers. You can get a dehumidifier large enough to dry a room.
- Pump water. If the flooding is a lot, you can get a sump pump. This is submersible and will pump the water out of the ouse through a hose.
- Remove all the things that are wet ike caprerts and put it into the sun to dry
- Put books and paper into a frost free freezer to preserve the pages. You can then fan dry or air dry the pages. You can do this for photos as well.
Check out our best pick dehumidifier Keystone 50 Pint Dehumidifier.