1: 24 Hour Operation 2: Air Filters 3: Alarms 4: Antibacterial 5: Auto-off 6: Auto Restart 7: Bucket 8: Compact 9: Easy to Use 10: Energy Efficient 11: Defrost Ice 12: Ice prevention 13: Humidistat or Hygrostat 14: Humidity 15: Low Temperature 16: Made in The USA 17: Portable 18: Programmable 19: Reliable 20: Self-Draining 21: Sturdy 22: Washable filter 23: Water Pump 24: Wheels
Dehumidifier With 24Hr Operation
Dehumidifier With Air Filters
Dehumidifier With Alarms
Dehumidifier With Antibacterial
Dehumidifier With Auto-off
Dehumidifier With Auto Restart
Dehumidifier With Bucket
Easy to Use Dehumidifier
- an intuitive operation – plug them in and they run.
- portable – so you can move them about
- self-draining – worry-free water drainage
- washable filter – easy maintenance
- auto-restart – start and stop to keep the air ideal
Energy Efficient Dehumidifier
- the auto-off feature turns the unit off when the humidity level is low.
- the appliance switches off when the water bucket is full, to prevent any spillages.
- the built-in pump also uses less electricity.
Dehumidifier With Defrost Ice
Dehumidifier With Ice prevention
Humidistat or Hygrostat Dehumidifier
Dehumidifier With Humidity
Low Temperature Dehumidifier
Desiccant dehumidifiers can work in extremely low temperatures, even lower than 2-degrees.
A defrost feature is ideal for refrigerant dehumidifiers. The low temperature switches from dehumidifying to defrosting when it senses ice. When the frost is gone the dehumidifier resumes operation.
Dehumidifier Made in The USA
Look for an appliance with a tag Made In The USA.
- the relative humidity in the air or
- the times of day you would like it to run.
- First, ensure that the appliance is quality.
- Second, examine it’s dependable performance
- Third, think about how long it will last
Dehumidifier With Sturdy
Dehumidifier With Washable filter
Dehumidifier With Water Pump
Dehumidifiers protect your home against damp, mold, and condensation. This can be harmful to your property and to your health. Some of the dehumidifiers come with water pumps. Water pumps in dehumidifiers help remove accumulated water automatically, with an inbuilt pump. Crawlspaces are difficult to reach to empty the water tank. So, water pump dehumidifiers are suitable for crawl spaces and basements.
Since the tanks fill up quickly, the water pump is useful. You don’t have to keep checking on the water level and can avoid flooding.